"On behalf of the Students’ Union at the Warsaw Schoolvof Economics (SGH) we are presenting to you the information for our 2016 SummervUniversity Warsaw Program (SUW). SGH is ranked as the best University invPoland and is a member of the Community of European Management Schools andvInternational Companies (CEMS).
The SUW program is organized by SGH and the Student’s Union. The program isvconducted entirely in English and encourages participation of internationalvstudents. The program will take place July 4-15, 2016.
The 2016 program topic is broadly defined as “*Building competitivevadvantage of a business on the market of Central Europe.**”. *Whilevparticipating in the program students will attend lectures taught byvprominent professors of the University.
As well you may refer to the programs official website:vwww.sgh.waw.pl/SUW.
You can download details from pdf. format down below."
Kosovo* International Summer Academy Call for Applications 2016
It is with great pleasure to announce that the call for applications for Kosovo International Summer Academy 2016, with a special focus on “Peace building in post-conflict areas – Diplomacy, Leadership and Negotiations”, is now open!
Date/Venue: 12-22 July 2016. Prishtina, Kosovo*
Scholarships: A number of scholarships are available for most qualified applicants
In July 2016, the Kosovo Center of Diplomacy, in cooperation with University College “Victory”, will organize the fourth edition of its international summer program, the "Kosovo International Summer Academy” in Prishtina, Kosovo with a special focus on “Peace building in post-conflict areas – Diplomacy, Leadership and Negotiations”
The Kosovo International Summer Academy will be welcoming distinguished professors from the world’s most prestigious universities, diplomats, high-ranking officials, and representatives of civic society, to teach courses and deliver speeches on:
- Professional Etiquette and Protocol
- Peaceful Conflict Resolution
- EU Integration Process
- International Law
- Human Rights
- International Justice
- International Security and
- The Role of Civic Society in Peacebuilding
Our Staff is working intensively to make sure that high-ranking officials of Kosovo, including President of Kosovo, Government and Parliament officials, and representatives of diplomatic missions in Kosovo will address the participants.
After the completion of the program, participants are requested to write an essay about their experience in this program, or an article related to Kosovo. The best essay/article will be translated and published in a Kosovo daily newspaper, and two others will be posted in web-page of Kosovo Center of Diplomacy (Opinions section).
Awarded Certificates and ECTS
All participants and attendees who fulfill the requirements during the program will be awarded with certificates by the Kosovo Center of Diplomacy and University College “Victory”.
Successful students will receive 4 ECTS credits of the course of ‘’Negotiation and Conflict Resolution’’, issued by the University College ‘’Victory’’.
Excursions and Cultural Activities
Throughout your study-abroad experience in Kosovo you will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of excursions and cultural activities.
- Tour of the Institutions of Kosovo
- Field trip to Prizren
- Field trip to Mitrovica
- Field trip to Mirusha Waterfalls
- Tour of museums and statues
- Meetings with high-ranking officials and ambassadors
- Citizens of all countries in the world are eligible to apply
- You must be over the age of 18
- High school graduates, undergraduate and graduate students are eligible
- You must be in good academic standing
Application Form (download here)
A completed application form is necessary to register for the Kosovo International Summer Academy. A confirmation letter will be sent by e-mail to all applicants upon reception of the application. All applicants will additionally be informed by e-mail regarding the decision of KSA Admissions Committee.
Scholarships awarding criteria
The following criteria are considered in the admissions process:
- Submitting your application early
- Financial need
- Merit and existing leadership experience
- Intercultural experience
- Priority deadline: May 1st, 2016
- Visa Deadline: May 5th, 2016 (This Deadline applies if you need a visa to enter Kosovo)
- Final Deadline: June 5th, 2016
*Scholarships are awarded on a rolling basis and earlier applications are given priority.
Please find the link for application here: http://academy-ks.org/?page_id=432. For further information please visit official website http://academy-ks.org/ or the official Facebook page of Kosovo International Summer Academy: https://www.facebook.com/Kosovo-International-Summer-Academy-752654478147944/
Kosovo International Summer Academy
+377 44 656 040+377 44 656 040
+377 44 656 040
Odlar Yurdu University offer 2016 - Summer program
The idea of university: Real study life" for international students 20 June - 03 July 2016
ENGLISH FOR GLOBAL STUDIES
"MARCONI INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY of Miami – US would like to offer students of IUT the opportunity to attend the summer course "English for Global Studies and International Relations" that will take place in Miami from the 25th of July to the 12th of August 2016.
The course consists in 3 hours lessons per day with mother tongue teachers and includes different laboratory activities like project works, simulations, role playing and onsite visits during the week-end.
The University grants 3 US Quarter Credits/6 ECTS points for the program.
Accommodation for students will be offered at special discounted rates at the YVE Hotel, located in downtown Miami, walking distance from the University.
For further information about our course you can visit the following landing page:
We remind you that in case of groups of minimum 5 to 10 students, Marconi International University offers scholarships and special rates.
In accordance with its objectives of scientific and teaching process and further development of teaching and scientific research objectives, International University Travnik from Travnik is focused on cooperation with universities from all around the world.
Students of the International University Travnik have the opportunity to exchange and to attend of the particular semester of their choice at Fatih University in Turkey.
Please, read carefully down below and act accordingly, if interested, due to deadlines.
How to apply
- Fill out the online application form athttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wD1-bGy2gzDe6095Ek6g2qsP2jf5O7-Aame8jbrZnOA/viewform
- Fill out the attached Course List and send by e-mail to Mr.Gökhan Mutcalı
- Nomination for fall semester: 1st of May 2016
- Application for fall semester: 15th of May 2016
- Nomination for spring semester: 1st of Nov 2016
- Application for spring semester: 15th of Nov 2016
Please e-mail your nominations to:
- Please include the name, study field, intended semester(s) and email address of each student in your nominations.
Courses in English:
- There are many programs in Fatih which completely offered in English. Please have a look at the Course Catalogue at ECTS Student Guide
- Kindly note, Fatih has many parallel English and Turkish programs under same departments like Economics (English) and Economics (Turkish) but course codes of those programs are different. Your students should choose courses offered at English programs unless they intended to study the Turkish one.
The academic calendar will be similar to the following
- the upcoming fall semester 2016 will be approx. (mid Sep 2016 – mid Jan 2017)
- the spring semester in 2016-2017 academic year will be approx. (mid Feb 2016 – beginning of June 2017)
General information about Turkey:
Do not forget that you need to fill up the form and inform International coordination office of IUT to put your nomination forward, including application.
International university Travnik
Bosnia and Herzegovina